Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Ashechief,  Thank you so much for posting something that looks like a real solution!  Which screws did you remove to get the cover off?  You mention that you removed 2 screws, and that the card is on the left side of the printer.  I only see one screw on that side which is just below the area where the plugs are.  Is that what I need to unscrew?  I think they've welded them on.  Any tips?

HP Recommended

the screw by the plugs and the second one, which is under the cover you lift to replace the cartridges.  the card is on the left side of the printer when you are looking at it from the front.  I'm going to try and post pics in a few minuites

HP Recommended

PICT7696.JPGPICT7692.JPGPICT7697.JPG

HP Recommended

above are the pictures.  I forgot it takes a torx screwdriver to get the screws out.  it is a T 10 torx driver.  I think you can get them at lowes or home depot.  I hope these pictures help in locating the card.  the card is only about 1.5 inches square.  there is one screw that holds the card in, then lift up out of the notch, and unplug from the main board.  If I can be of more help let me know

HP Recommended

That is wonderful!!!!  Thank you so much.  Yeah, I was wondering what you used to get them out.  I was not having much luck with that!!!

HP Recommended

Where did you purchase your replacement part 1150-7931

Thx

HP Recommended

I did a google search on the part # preceded by HP

HP Recommended

did a quick search here a link to one

http://www.atomicmall.com/view.php?id=1347017

HP Recommended

noticed that one is sold out.  It is possible that this one may work

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Photosmart-D110-Printer-Wireless-Card-/250761297915?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

HP Recommended

Thanks so much.  I will give the links a try. 

Also, thanks for posting the pictures.  Removing everything was a

cinch.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.