Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have just set up an OfficeJet Pro 9120e but twice it has not worked and shows the following error code on the screen:

F0.01.04.07

It then operates normally after pushing the ‘Restart’ button. 

Any ideas? How to stop this annoying g fault?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @GarminDave ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you are facing an issue with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9120e All-in-One Printer. The error code you're encountering, "F0.01.04.07," indicates a potential hardware issue with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9120e printer. Specifically, it seems to be a firmware error.

Here are a few steps you can take to try to resolve this issue:

• Restart the Printer: As you've already done, restarting the printer temporarily resolves the issue. However, if it persists, further steps may be necessary.
  • Update Firmware: Ensure that your printer's firmware is up to date. Sometimes, manufacturers release firmware updates to address known issues and bugs. You can usually update the firmware through the printer's control panel or via the HP website. Update the firmware on an HP printer
  • Reset the Printer: Try performing a factory reset on the printer. This process can vary depending on the model, so consult the printer's user manual for instructions on how to reset it to factory settings.
  • Check for Obstructions: Ensure that there are no paper jams or foreign objects obstructing the printer's mechanisms. Even a small piece of debris can cause errors.

Refer to this document:  HP OfficeJet Pro 9120e All-in-One Printer User manual

Software and Drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 9120e All-in-One Printer

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.