Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

@Cheron-Zwrote:

@ZTatZAU

I regret that you have not yet been contacted..  I have escalated your comments to Jeff for 

further review and follow up.  Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Chero

Thanks again for your assistance Cheron!  On Wednesday, you said...

------------------------

‎04-18-2018 10:08 PM

@ZTatZAU

I regret that you have not yet been contacted..  I have escalated your comments to Jeff for 

further review and follow up.  Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Chero

------------------------

Update:  More patience required!

I heard back again from Jeff on Friday (4/20/18) who advised I should be contacted by HP Support by Monday (4/23/18) or Tuesday (4/24/18). 

I'll keep you posted and do appreciate your help!  ZT

HP Recommended

"Final Resolution" on my second OJP 6830 Printer's Printhead Problem:

I was contacted today by HP Support who offered a voucher code to help with the purchase of new HP printer; but only valid on purchases from the HP website.

Thanks again to everyone who replied here and tried to help!

Now only to decide if I'm really ready to take a chance on another HP Printer???   I've spent a good bit of time here, reading about a lot of different issues and problems with a lot of different HP All-In-One printer models!

Can anyone here recommend a trouble free, reliable, HP All-in-one printer model?

ZT

HP Recommended

Can you remember how to access that link to order a replacement please, as I have the same problem? Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.