Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e All-in-One Printer

printer wont print. says to fix my account. dont know what i, supposed tomfix. please help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @danasaur87,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds like there might be an issue with your printer's connection to your account or perhaps with the printer settings. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check Printer Connection: Make sure that your printer is properly connected to your computer or network. If it's a wireless printer, ensure that it's connected to the correct Wi-Fi network.

Restart Printer: Sometimes, simply turning off the printer, waiting for a few seconds, and then turning it back on can resolve minor issues.

Check Printer Status: On your computer, check the printer's status. If it's showing as offline or not connected, try reconnecting it.

Update Printer Drivers: Make sure you have the latest drivers for your printer installed on your computer. You can usually download these from the manufacturer's website.

Check Printer Queue: Sometimes, print jobs get stuck in the queue, which can prevent new jobs from printing. Check the print queue on your computer and clear any stuck jobs.

Restart Computer: Sometimes, restarting your computer can resolve issues with printer connectivity or software conflicts.

Check Printer Settings: Look through the printer settings on your computer to see if there are any errors or warnings that might indicate what the problem is.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Rachel571

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.