Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One Desktop PC 27-cr0000i (70P56AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Buon giorno

Ho una stampante HP  ENVY 7900e , quando decisi di stampare delle foto (usando carta lucida HP) le stesse sono risultate con delle righe colore su colore.

Ho interpellato tramite chat il servizio assistenza che, dopo una lunga serie di post e varie prove di pulizia allineamento, sostituzione delle cartucce , alla fine hanno deciso di sostituirmi la stampante con una nuova, arriva l'altro giorno, messe le cartucce che mi hanno allegato il problema non si è risolto, ovviamente per la stampa ho utilizzato il software indicato da HP ovvero HP SMART.

Ieri ho pensato di fare una stampa della medesima foto dallo smartphone ... incredibile è venta perfetta, fatte varie prove e tutte mi hanno dato sempre lo stesso responso.

A questo punto ho dedotto che il problema non stava nella stampante me nel software che HP praticamente ti obbliga ad usare.

Ho scritto allora una mail chiedendo che mi indicassero un software alternativo... sto attendendo la riposta

Saluti

Roberto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Ciao Rachel571
ho già eseguito tutti i test che mi hai consigliato appena ho attivato la nuova stampa (allego screenshot dei test) il PC che uso è: HP all-in-one 27 cr001 (7dp....) con pochi mesi di vita.
Allego due foto, una stampata con il pc e una stampata con lo smartphone
Attendo vostre notizie
Screenshot 2024-05-02 103326.pngScreenshot 2024-05-02 103457.pngstampa da PC.jpgstampa da smartphone.jpgRoberto109

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hey @ROBERTO109,

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

HP Recommended

Good morning
I apologize but I don't know the English language and I use the automatic translator
I have an HP ENVY 7900e printer, when I decided to print some photos (using HP glossy paper) they turned out to have color-on-color lines.
I contacted the assistance service via chat who, after a long series of posts and various tests of cleaning, alignment, replacement of the cartridges, in the end they decided to replace the printer with a new one, it arrived the other day, inserted the cartridges that gave me attached the problem was not resolved, obviously for printing I used the software indicated by HP or HP SMART.
Yesterday I thought about making a print of the same photo from my smartphone...incredibly it turned out perfect, I did various tests and they all always gave me the same response.
At this point I deduced that the problem was not in the printer but in the software that HP practically forces you to use.
I then wrote an email asking them to show me an alternative software... I'm waiting for the response
Greetings
Robertoprova 1.jpgprova 2.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi @ROBERTO109,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds like you've gone through quite a bit of troubleshooting to resolve the issue with your printer. It's frustrating when even after replacing the printer, the problem persists. However, your discovery that the issue doesn't occur when printing from your smartphone suggests that it might indeed be related to the software.

Here are a few additional steps you might consider:

Check Paper Settings: Ensure that the paper settings in the printer and the printing software match the type of paper you're using (in this case, HP glossy paper). Incorrect paper settings can sometimes affect print quality.

Update Printer Drivers: Make sure your printer drivers are up to date. Sometimes outdated drivers can cause printing issues.

Printer Firmware Update: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your printer. Updating the firmware can sometimes resolve compatibility issues or bugs affecting print quality.

Print from Another Device: As you've noticed that printing from your smartphone yields better results, try printing from a different device or computer to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is specific to certain devices or software.

Try Different Software: If possible, try printing your photos using different software or applications. This can help determine if the issue is related to the HP Smart software or if it's a broader compatibility issue.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Rachel571

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ciao Rachel571
ho già eseguito tutti i test che mi hai consigliato appena ho attivato la nuova stampa (allego screenshot dei test) il PC che uso è: HP all-in-one 27 cr001 (7dp....) con pochi mesi di vita.
Allego due foto, una stampata con il pc e una stampata con lo smartphone
Attendo vostre notizie
Screenshot 2024-05-02 103326.pngScreenshot 2024-05-02 103457.pngstampa da PC.jpgstampa da smartphone.jpgRoberto109

HP Recommended

Scusa Rachel571
Ma ho fatto un errore nel cliccare sul pulsante "soluzione accettata", il problema non è stato risolto
Grazie Roberto

HP Recommended

Hi @ROBERTO109 ,

We are sorry that the issue is not resolved when the above troubleshooting steps were performed.

Unfortunately, there are no further actions we can take through this channel. I recommend reaching out to our phone support for further assistance.

1. Click on this link -  https://support.hp.com/us-en

2. Select the country.

3. Enter the serial number of your device.

4. Select the country from the drop-down.

5. Click on "Show Options".

6. Fill out the web form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

Rachel571 

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.