Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP laserjet 600 m603

has anyone had this Error code 59.00.90 on boot up of the machine. turn off and on same error .I replaced the main motor but the error code does not go away also check the fuser and toner 

thanks 

ec

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended
That is a paper feed motor error and indicates a blown internal fuse

If you have already replaced the paper feed motor once then you are supposed to replace it again and also replace an additional part I have listed the part numbers below.

Motor, paper feed assembly (M101) (HP Part #: RM1-8285-000CN)

Paper Feed Roller Assembly (HP Part #: RM1-8411-000CN)

The motor would have failed the second time because the other part was too tight and hard to drive which would have resulted in an overcurrent condition.

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .

If my post resolves your issue please click the accepted as solution button under it.

To thank a Tech for a post click the thumbs up button under the post.

You can even click both buttons. . .
HP Recommended

I have faced this error code in HP laserjet 600 m602  and resolved by replacing the Two parts menthioned together

(Paper feed roller Assy & Pickup Motor Assy)

thanks for your Support.

HP Recommended

I replaced both parts and it still throws the error 59.00.90. I plugged in the old motor to the printer and left it unscrewed. It's connected and sitting on the bench as I start the printer. Motor spins during startup and error doesn't show up. Same thing with the new motor.

Am I missing something??

I just noticed that the inside gear that the motor gear engages doesn't spin both ways.  It spins twoards the back of the machine when I reach in and mannually turn it, but not the other way. It's as if something is stopping it.

HP Recommended

Hi

I had the same error on a M630.

You have to check the second paper feed assembly Part: RM1-8411-010. Check for free turn on both sides (Paper dust stuck in bushing and lock the system)

Best regards,

MS

HP Recommended

Could you help me locate the damaged piece? If you can send a photo to see where it is.

Thanks

HP Recommended

LO QUE HICE ES LO SIGUEINTE NO ES QUE HAYA UN FUSIBLE QUEMADO NI DEBES REEMPLAZAR NADA, SOLO HAS ESTO RETIRA LA UNIDAD FUSORA, DALE UN GIRO DESDE SU ROTOR Y COLOCALA NUEVAMENTE, ENCIENDE LA IMPRESORA Y DEBE FUNCIONAR NORMALMENTE

HP Recommended

@hrrivera77

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

I am Replaced feed Motor But After 2 Day s Return This Problrms 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.