Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

I know this, but before by associating an email address with the printer it was possible to send a print job to the printer via email, I wanted to understand if this can still be done with the new printers as well or if it has been eliminated altogether .

Because it was very useful to send automatic emails to the printer and it printed by itself, without any human interaction.

It would be a real shame if with the elimination of HPePrint they eliminated this function without re-inserting it in HP Everywhere.

https://support.hp.com/it-it/document/ish_2887252-2607263-16#:~:text=Selezionare%20Impostazioni%2C%2....

HP Recommended

@Vin24 

Not sure what to say at this point.

According to the documentation and testing on my HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 (non-e printer),

Remote printing does work on those HP+ printers and selected non-HP+ printers as listed.

I believe that HP Print Anywhere does not suffer some of the same paper size / type restrictions as did the old ePrint.

What?  ePrint has a multitude of rules about content, structure, and addressing.  At least some of these are no longer present in Print Anywhere.  Not, I've not pushed on possible limits or tested everything.

True - the mechanism is a bit different -

Where supported,

Access Print Anywhere features from within HP Smart

Access the printer email address (direct print) from within Microsoft / Windows Mail app

(Note any message that the Windows Mail app will be replaced with Outlook in 2024)

Yes, it would be unfortunate if it does not do what you want.

Example - Four year old HP OfficeJet Pro 9025

Before using:

Add your email sender's address to the Microsoft / Windows Mail App

HP Smart - Windows 

Open HP Smart

Click on your Account name (upper left corner)

Manage HP Account

Open menu (three horizontal lines, known as a "hamburger" menu)

SolutionsOther Solutions

Your HP account includes extra benefits like printer security monitoring, remote printing, and more. Manage these solutions here or in the HP Smart app.

Other Solutions

Print by email

Link your printer to HP Smart to get your printer's unique email address, then send prints directly to your printer. Create a new email message and add attachments you want to print. >

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the ">" marker at the end of the sentence

When your printer(s) menu opens, 

Click on the printer's email address (generally above the image of the printer)

The app will ask whether you want to leave HP Smart to open Mail.

Click Yes / confirm

Your mail app opens (Note any message that the Windows Mail app will be replaced with Outlook in 2024)

Enter a subject line

If desired, Use Bcc to send yourself a copy of the message.

Enter other information

Enter your message

Click Send

Wait for the message to print on the printer.

===============================================

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.