Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 3632
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
I signed up for Hp instant ink through a leaflet that came with new printer - all confirmed have received first batch of ink but I move house in a couple of days and I can't get the account to log me in. It keeps telling me my account email or password is incorrect but I know it isn't so I'm worried that now I'll be paying for ink that I can't cancel or receive because I've moved house 😩

Please help?!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes they shoudl be able to find the account via the printer as opposed to the email address. This way if the email is wrong they will still find the printer. They should then be able to assist you with changing the email or accessing the account. Just choose the number that applies to what country you live in. 

Aardvark1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Evilbunniz

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I understand that you are having a problem logging into your Instant Ink account. 

Have you tried resetting the password? If the email address is correct you should receive a password reset email. You can then adjust the password to what you think it should be and log into the account. If you do not receive the password reset email, it is a good indicator that the email address is wrong. It could be a minor typo. 

You can reach out to the HP Instant Ink support team. They can find your printer via its serial number. 

This reply by @happytohelp has the contact information - Re: HP Instant Ink Program

If you have any questions, or this does not resolve the issue, let me know.
If this resolves your issue, please click Accepted Solution. This will allow other people with the same issue to find the solution easily. If you wish to say thanks, feel free to click Kudos.  

Aardvark1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended
I did try that but I haven't received any emails and I can't find a way to see if there was a typo in typing but there shouldn't have been mine mostly auto fills. If I call those numbers will they be able to identify the account and rectify the login from their end?

Many thanks
HP Recommended

Yes they shoudl be able to find the account via the printer as opposed to the email address. This way if the email is wrong they will still find the printer. They should then be able to assist you with changing the email or accessing the account. Just choose the number that applies to what country you live in. 

Aardvark1
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended
That's fantabuluss - big fanx!! 🤗
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.