Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envoy
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Am member of Instant Ink subscription. If I have leftover pages from previous month will it be carryover and added to next month allowance of print pages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey @Darius03, the following blurb will help answer your rollover inquiry perfectly!

If you do not use all your plan pages in a month, the unused pages will be kept in your account as rollover pages. Your rollover pages are available as long as you are enrolled in HP Instant Ink. You can continue to roll over up to the number of pages in your monthly plan (for example, you can roll over up to 15 pages if you are enrolled in a 15 page plan). If you have printed all of the pages in your plan, and you have used all of your rollover pages, you can still print additional pages and save.

Additional pages are available in sets depending on your plan, for only $1.00, so you are still paying the same price per page as your monthly plan. As long as your printer is connected to the Internet, we will send you an email to remind you when you are near printing all of the pages in your plan. You can easily change your monthly plan whenever you want by signing in at hpinstantink.com. Expand the My Plan section and click Edit, next to HP Instant Ink Plan. Since you can choose to make a plan upgrade effective immediately and retroactively apply to the current billing cycle, you can always upgrade your plan rather than purchasing additional pages. 

Source and more information: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/faq

Please let me know if this resolves your inquiry, or if there is anything else I can help you with. 

Lisa 
- HP Instant Ink

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey @Darius03, the following blurb will help answer your rollover inquiry perfectly!

If you do not use all your plan pages in a month, the unused pages will be kept in your account as rollover pages. Your rollover pages are available as long as you are enrolled in HP Instant Ink. You can continue to roll over up to the number of pages in your monthly plan (for example, you can roll over up to 15 pages if you are enrolled in a 15 page plan). If you have printed all of the pages in your plan, and you have used all of your rollover pages, you can still print additional pages and save.

Additional pages are available in sets depending on your plan, for only $1.00, so you are still paying the same price per page as your monthly plan. As long as your printer is connected to the Internet, we will send you an email to remind you when you are near printing all of the pages in your plan. You can easily change your monthly plan whenever you want by signing in at hpinstantink.com. Expand the My Plan section and click Edit, next to HP Instant Ink Plan. Since you can choose to make a plan upgrade effective immediately and retroactively apply to the current billing cycle, you can always upgrade your plan rather than purchasing additional pages. 

Source and more information: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/faq

Please let me know if this resolves your inquiry, or if there is anything else I can help you with. 

Lisa 
- HP Instant Ink

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.