Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello bigtacon.  I understand you are having a problem with your Acer notebook.

A problem such as that could be a hardware problem (such as the hard drive) or a software issue (such as bad drivers).  However, to properly diagnose the issue I suggest you visit Acer's Support Site.  Here is a direct link to their site.

I hope you have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

I need help determining the drivers needed for the following Base System Device driver error:

Hardware IDs:

PCI\VEN_10C&DEV_3307&SUBSYS_3381103C&REV_05

PCI\VEN_10C&DEV_3307&SUBSYS_3381103C

PCI\VEN_10C&DEV_3307&CC_088000

PCI\VEN_10C&DEV_3307&CC_0880

My system is a HP Proliant DL320eGE

HP Recommended

Hello natedub.  I understand you're trying to locate some drivers.

What operating system are you running?

I tried looking up these Hardware IDs and did not get a single result (not even from Google).  So, could you double check that they didn't somehow get copied wrongly?

Also, because this is a Proliant product you may want to post your question on the HP Business Boards (these boards are normally for consumer products).  Here is a direct link.

Have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

HP Recommended
I am having issue with my HP laptop DV6500ZCTO laptop. I installed Windows 8 (64 Bit) but when i go to the Device manager i found yellow explanation mark near Coprocessor & when i check details

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0543&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0543&SUBSYS_30CF103C
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0543&CC_0B4000
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0543&CC_0B40
any idea what drive i am missing in windows 8 (64 Bit).
HP Recommended

Hello ray_sanu.  I understand you're trying to locate drivers for Windows 8.

The driver you are missing is for the "System Management Bus Controller."  Unfortunately, NVIDIA has not produced drivers for this hardware to use on Windows 8.  I suggest you try installing the Windows Vista drivers in Compatibility Mode.  

Here is a link to the driver.

Here are the instructions for installing the driver in Compatibility Mode.  The instructions are for Windows 7 drivers so just select "Windows Vista" instead of Windows 7.

Let me know the result.  Have a great day!

HP Recommended

i bought acer aspire 5750 core i5 laptop. now i recently change os .and now base system driver is missing.And laptop freezes for few seconds when watching videos.

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BE&SUBSYS_05041025&REV_10
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BE&SUBSYS_05041025
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BE&CC_088000
PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BE&CC_0880

these are hardware ids.

Plz help me with freezing problem it is almost 2 months of this problem.

I check the RAM but it is ok

then i check ventillation of processor but it was clean.

Plz help me.

HP Recommended

Hello yasin3001.  I understand you're trying to locate some drivers.

I suggest you try asking on the Acer Community.  Here is a link.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I am having the Base System Device Driver problem after installing Windows 8 on my HP Pavillion dv6000 laptop.

The Device Driver Details for the first Base System Device error - Properties - Details - Hardware Ids are:

1st Base System Device error:

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_12

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_30CF103C

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&CC_088000

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&CC_0880

2nd Base System Device error:

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_12

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30CF103C

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&CC_088000

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&CC_0880

3rd Base System Device error:

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0543&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0543&SUBSYS_30CF103C

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0543&CC_0B4000

PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0543&CC_0B40

Can you tell me what drivers I need to download and where to get them?

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hello leishap,

You need drivers.

Go to HP.com and click the button that says scan now. It will scan your system for out of date and missing drivers and software.

Here is a link to the drivers; you’ll need your product number.

You can find your product number by holding down the FN key and pressing ESC

Let me know how everything goes.

Have a good day.

HP Recommended

hi 

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&CC_088000

PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2393&CC_0880

I HAD INSTALL WINDOWS 8 PRO OTHER DRIVER ARE FIND JUST ON SYSTEM BASE GOT PROBLEM

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.