Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thank You For Your Reply

PRODUCT NAME : HP PAVILION dv6500 NOTEBOOK PC

PRODUCT NUMBER : GN373PA#ACJ

HP Recommended

Hello there,

I would really appreciate some help with identifying which driver I need to download to stabalise my 'base system device'

I have recently converted an old HP Proliant DL360 server into a powerful home pc and I am trying to reach optimal performance at the moment - one driver is not being recognised (Base system device)

This is the hardware ids

PCI\VEN_0E11&DEV_B204&SUBSYS_B2060E11&REV_01

PCI\VEN_0E11&DEV_B204&SUBSYS_B2060E11

PCI\VEN_0E11&DEV_B204&CC_088000

PCI\VEN_0E11&DEV_B204&CC_0880

Could this have anything to do with the fact that my PCI / PCI-X slots are at present empty? (sound card and video card on the way)

Much appreciation in advance for any help.

HP Recommended

Hello danthb.  I understand you're trying to locate a driver for your missing base system device.

This Hardware ID refers to the "HP iLO Management Channel Interface."  The only drivers that are available are for Windows Server versions.  Here is a link to the driver for 64-bit Windows Server 2003/2008.  I am unsure if you can install this driver in a normal consumer version of Windows.

This is likely a server specific piece of hardware and it is unlikely to cause you issues if you're using it as a normal PC.  

I hope this helps.  Let me know the result!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

Hi, I am having the same problem. 

My laptop is HP Pavilion dv7-2180us Entertainment Notebook. 

PCI/VEN_197B&DEV_2384&SUBSYS_3624103C&REV_00

PCI/VEN_197B&DEV_2384&SUBSYS_3624103C

PCI/VEN_197B&DEV_2384&CC_088000

PCI/VEN_197B&DEV_2384&CC_0880

thank you. 

HP Recommended

Hello bilge3.  

The Hardware ID you posted refers to your notebook's card reader.  

Here is the Windows 7 driver.

Here is the Windows 8 driver.

If this is helpful or you want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.  I really appreciate it!

Let me know if this resolves the issue.  I'll keep an eye out for your response.  Have an excellent day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

HP Recommended

Hi AttackofZaq, 

The solution you gave me worked wonderfully, thank you very much.
There were 4 lines of the error message, and 3 are gone, but 1 left.

Value: 

ACPI\ENE0100

*ENE0100

I have already clicked the white star. 
Thank you again. 

HP Recommended

Good morning.

That Hardware ID is the "ENE CIR Receiver."  I can only locate a Windows 7 driver for this.  Here is the link to the Windows 7 driver.  If you are using Windows 8 you may want to attempt to install the Windows 7 driver in "Compatibility Mode."  I made a post with instructions for doing this.  Take a look here.

Let me know the result.  You are very welcome!

HP Recommended

Hi AttackofZaq

Yeah, I should've mentioned that I have Win7, and problem was fixed with the first link. 
I got this laptop about 4 years ago, and only had to use the Recovery Disk once. I don't regret buying HP (except sometimes the fan goes crazy loud), and the customer service was really good while I had the warranty. But, it seems like forum is just as good with the quick and helpful replies. 

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Good morning again bilge3.

I just wanted to say that you're welcome!  Also, these forums are indeed a great resource so if you need help in the future make sure to pay them a visit.

On a final note I wanted to provide you with this document.  It covers cleaning the notebook to make sure the cooling system is free of dust and debris.  This is good preventative maintenance to do every one or two months and may help lower the amount of noise the fan makes.

Again, you're very welcome!  Cheers.  Smiley Happy

HP Recommended
Hi
Since i install windows 7 64bit on my acer corei5 laptop.But when i watch 1080p movie my laptop get hanged and nothing works.and when i restart my laptop the windows get corrupted.
I tried many versions of windows 7 but nothing works
plz help me with this:
Is it hardware problem or windows problems?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.