Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Your notebook is an Enterprise/Business model. I would recommend posting this in the HP Enterprise Support Forums for better coverage, as this is the consumer support forums.

You can access the enterprise support forums at the following link.

http://goo.gl/LsnuK
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

I've been waiting for over a month for an answer.....

HP Recommended

@marlondeleon wrote:

I bought my Elitebook 8560p a few weeks back off of a friend. Wiped the entire laptop clean and installed a new OS (Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit). I thought I installed all the drivers, but the device manager says im still missing a "Base System Device" driver. Help please?

HP Recommended

Base Sytem Device missing 

HP Recommended

Hello satinderz.  I understand you're in need of a driver for a base system device.

Which version of Windows are you using?

In order to locate the appropriate driver I will need the Hardware ID of the device.  Try the following.

1. Go to your Device Manager.
  2. Right click on the device.
  3. Select "Properties."
  4. Navigate to the "Details" tab.
  5. In the drop-down menu select "Hardware Ids."
  6. Post what is listed.

I will keep an eye out for your reply.  I hope you have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended
I have hp dv6500 with vista installed (32bits) Could you please help me find these drivers because i am unable to find these drivers on internet i am providing you hardware's ids ... please help bluetooth peripheral deivce BTHENUM\{00005005-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f bluetooth peripheral deivce BTHENUM\{00005601-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f ( these two appears in device manager in other devices ) System Speakers in System Devices ACPI\PNP0800 *PNP0800 kindly help me to find these drivers at the earliest , your help would be highly appreciated.. Thank You Zebra32 ( Please do mention username while replying )
HP Recommended

Hello again zebra3232.

Did this notebook originally come with Windows Vista installed?  I can't seem to find any Vista drivers for that ID.  It may be helpful if you would provide the product number for the notebook.  If you're unsure where the product number is located take a look at this document.

You could also try installing the Windows 7 drivers.  There is a possibility that they may work.  Here is a link to the bluetooth driver.  I am still searching for a driver for the second device.

I will keep an eye out for your response.  I hope you have a great morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

HP Recommended

Thank You for your prompt response , i tried replying the very same day but my internet wasnt working well 

Yes , it did came with vista installed.  i installed the bluetooth driver from the link you provided  and i got my Handfree Bluetooth Device working ... now i can hear audio from my bluetooth handsfree device but not from my speakers 

I'll provde you Product Number by tommorrow .. 

Thank You Very Much 

HP Recommended

But Still there's  2 BLUETOOTH PERIPHEREAL DEVICE in other deivces with yellow mark in deivce manager ,, tried updating them but to no avail ... 

and also please  do help me in finding my webcam driver too 

HP Recommended

Good morning zebra3232.  You are very welcome; I am happy to help! 🙂

Did you perhaps perform a clean install of Windows Vista?  The reason I ask is to understand why these devices are now "missing."

I believe the webcam driver is normally part of the "Cyberlink YouCam" application.  You can download this application here.  Let me know if this gets the webcam working. 

Since the notebook originally had Windows Vista installed it is very strange that I am having issues locating these drivers.  The information that I am finding seems to imply the hardware should have either been handled by the chipset drivers or by a generic Windows driver which isn't loading.  I am going to continue searching but a good next step is to try running HP Support Assistant.  This application will search the HP database for you and update any out-of-date drivers as well as install any which are missing.

Also, having your product number still may be helpful so make sure to post that when you're around the notebook again.

Have a great day; I'll be watching for your next reply!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.