Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

same problem here when i run an .exe file which i created with open gl it shows a white window but  in other pc i can se the graphics of the same exe file how to solve it?

HP Recommended

Hi Jf_shimul,

I understand you are having issues with the graphics on your Hp 4540 computer.

Here is a link that will help update the graphics card from AMD. I recommend uninstall the driver in device manager first. Restart the computer and then reinstall them.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hello, just a short question, I wrote more information in a similar thread over here:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Display-and-Video/Probook-4540s-with-Windows-8-1-64bit-can-t-i...

Is leshcat's driver indicated in pages 3-4 of this thread working under windows 8.1, because I have succesfuly tested it under windows 8 and it seems to be working? Has anyone tried on 8.1, any feedback?

Right now, I'm using it and can manually change from catalyst cp the graphics card for specific application, or to run on amd card for all applications if I choose "maximize performance" from catalyst cp/switchable graphics global settings - that's where I can control which card to use, although passmark's perfromancetest doesn't see only the integrated chip - but I notice the difference by the scrores: about 400 compared to 770 on the amd card for the 3d graphics tests.

HP Recommended

u solve problem ?,my video card is **bleep**ed

HP Recommended

Hi guys,

So i have the same laptop and want to ask and comment upon the graphics too.

So the laptop was configured by the technician at my mothers firm as follows-

He has actually somehow install the amd driver and catalyst that when i right click on the desktop and open the catalyst...the catalyst only show option for information abou the software and the hardware......and when i opened the device manager the amd driver had a cation sign upon it..........NOW the twist-

This config was working very good until i updated the amd catalyst and that config was gone...

my games were now of less FPS and some kind of unattachment between the frames and very bad gameplay.

So i thought that the intel was only running but that was cleared when i disabled amd driver.

I have done all config for switchable grahics but no luck 😞

Please tell how is this possible and if i can get that config back plz

Thanks All

GSR

HP Recommended

AMD official drivers do not fully support switcable graphics thats why you need to download LESHCAT DRIVERS which are custom made driver specifically for laptops with switchable graphic cards, you can dowload them from here:

http://leshcatlabs.net/downloads_unfil/

These drivers have both AMD and Intel drivers. Just follow the instructions on how to properly install them (running DDU in safe mode and stuff). Also if you have any problem with any driver version you should check the forum related to that release or try another driver version. From what i know "Catalyst 15.11 Beta UnifL v1.0" is the most stable one at the moment. Hope this works for you.

HP Recommended
Thx my friend... now i understand.....
really appritiated
HP Recommended
one last thing my friend.... actually i dont see any guide or info for installation so can u plz provide a link for it too...
Thx bro
HP Recommended

There are no proper installation instructions but still to prevent crashes and black screens, you should download and use DDU(Display Driver Uninstaller) to remove your current graphic drivers. Just launch DDU and it will ask you if want to restart into safe mode, select yes, after you are in safe mode DDU will open itself, then just uninstall your Intel and AMD drivers after that restart again and just install the Leshacat drivers. The process will be automatic, it will first install Intel drivers, restart, then install AMD drivers and restart again and thats all. here is link for DDU hope it helps:

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.