Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer

Smart Friends phone line for subscriber members *edit* has not been working for a least 1 month and the phone recording I get for over 1 moth and it is: "We are experiencing technical difficulties which should be resolved shortly ...!"  This has been going on for over 1 month.  I am surprised in the previous comments that the HP Representative was not already aware of this and he said "I will refer this to the proper HP authorities and this should be resolved shortly ... Really.  Something is seriously wrong here.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @RichardHDodge,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query. I will be glad to assist you.

I see that there is an issue with your smart friend account.

The support here is limited and this issue might require one-on-one interaction to fix it.

I've sent you a private message with the instructions. In order to access your private messages, Click the Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I cannot get anyone to answer at HP SMART FRIENDS!...The recording is telling to hold for the next available representative, and then only music and an eventual repetition of  the "Please hold, thank you for your patience. Continue to hold for the next available representative."  

I held for 50 minutes the SECOND time I called tonight.  I am on hold now....for the third time.  I tried to access a person in ANY HP department, and no one is answering.  This is maddening!  Until recently, I loved Smart Friends, and recommended that service to many people for both personal and business.  WHAT IS GOING ON?  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.