Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi @theflynns1 

If you are using Internet Explorer you can use this document; Text is Small When Printing from Internet Explorer. If however, you are using AOL you can following these instructions from this post, 'how do i make the text larger'.

As you can see modifying the text size is going to depend on the program you are using. If you are not using Internet Explore or AOL, can you please post back with more detail. What Broswer are you using and what Operating system do you have?  Mac or Windows?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I am using HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus.  When I try to print a page using File- Print, I do not have any option to scale the size of the print.  I can make it look large under the View tab but it prints very small.  Properties and advanced have no options for size of font you are printing.

HP Recommended

Hi @IntelligentDesi

What Browser and version are you using, and what Operating system do you have?  Mac or Windows?

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Before printing set up your printer by going to printers, right click on the printer you use, hit open, click on adjust print options, and that is where I found features.  

Hope this helps

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.