Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I need help: my Hp Deskjet 3520 is stuck in mfg mode also, I can't turn the printer off. I already tried the partial and semi reset, but it didn't help.

Please give me some instructions.

Best regards

HP Recommended

hi 

i have the same problem with hp deskjet 3050a, it stuck in MFG MODE and all the buttoms are not responding can i get some help 2 please??

HP Recommended

hii have the deskjet 3050 and am having the same problem

HP Recommended

Hi I also have a deskjet 3050 that displays MFG mode, any help on the subject? Thanks

HP Recommended
Get my hp 3050A printer out og MFG mode
HP Recommended
I do not have these settings on my printer
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have an Officejet 5610 All-In-one that is also at Mfg mode. I tried doing factory reset but the issue still persists. Could you help me get it out of mfg mode plz?

Thank you in advance.

HP Recommended

I have a Photosmart 5520 - Product No. CX042A which is in MFG Mode and I cannot get out of it.

When I switch off using the front panel On/Off button I get the  "shutting down" screen, the button flashes a couple of times and the screen blanks out......then after a few seconds the front screen displays a white grid against a black background with a blue horizontal band about 3mm deep across the bottom of the screen. The screen stays like this untill I press the On/Off button whereupon it blanks and displays "MFG Mode" across the top then after a few seconds displays the normal operating screen with the usual icons for Photo, Apps, Copy etc.

If I unplug the machine and plug back in I'm back in MFG Mode cylce again.

In all other respects the printer performs OK - Can you please help.

HP Recommended

I have had no response - my printer is still in MFG mode. I can only close it down by taking out the plug. No one seems interested.

Ho Hum.

HP Recommended

excuse me i have a HP Deskjet 3050 and it is in MFG MODE all that is on my Screen is MFG Mode ! Can you help me to get it out of that?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.