Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 4155e All-in-One Printer

Years of being with the Ink program and the one time I asked for ink the last 1.5 years, the call center failed and horrible horrible and horrible. Rep refused her name, refused transfer and simply placed folks on hold for over 45 minutes just asking for the correct ink for my new printer after 5 boxes of wrong ink sent to me. The call center and their "engineer" were adamant after 3 video sessions that HP 4155e printer takes 67/305 when it is 2 inches too big rather than sending the correct ink for 67/67XL since it is not avail via the subscription. Hmmm, I never knew that but yet HP refused after years of paying to refund and offering no solution via their EX US call center. It is not the money but the ethics of this program, HP, you could do better if you want to keep your customers. Over 20.00?  It is a known issue and the service provided by the call center is truly horrendous compared to other companies that uses a EX US call center to save money. I will never purchase a HP product again, over 20.00. wow. Supposedly  the case is escalated which is not and the call center is simply ignoring all cases that they can't handle and hoping it goes away.  Don't subscribe to this program and they can at anytime freeze your printer if you use their ink from the program. You can't take from folks for a program with no service or ink....Do BETTER HP.  6 hours of trying to show you all the ink does not work... pathetic.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I have escalated your concerns to the moderators as it appears there is conflicting information and the only reference I can find for the 305 ink is for older models.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Hi @JYL88,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing an issue with your Ink Program. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team. The next team will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
HP Recommended

Exactly . So what is HP’s solution ? Should hp be transparent and inform the public that if they sign up for this Ink program, they might not get the ink you needed and call center will put you on hold for 46 mins to avoid talking about it. No one calls back and they hope you go away after they conned you.

great job hp and the call center in Asia. Do better 

there are competitors that will provide way better service if that’s what the co is aiming for. 

unethical 

HP Recommended

HI @JYL88 ,

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry to hear that

Have a great day ahead!

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
HP Recommended

thanks for useless response and no solution. Keep up the great work HP. You take people's money, no ink provided and that was the intent of the program. Pure fraud on HP's part. It is an INK program-lol and yet they cant send me the right tink worth 20.00 -HAHA. Do better HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.