Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Deskjet F2280
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have a DeskJet F2280, when printing from my Lenova laptop with Win 10 all colors are correct, But when I plug the printer into my HP Laptop with Win10 it prints blue colors as red, in all programs.

I have tryed to reinstall the driver but it dos not help.

Can anyone help?

Arne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Arne2,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see that you are having issues printing out the correct colors, on just the one Windows 10 computer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the " Thumbs Up " to give me a Kudos. :generic:

Try another application, to see if you have the same results.

I wasn't sure if you meant that you downloaded and installed the Full Feature Software, or if you are using the preinstalled Windows drivers. Here is the link to the Full Feature Software: DJ_AIO_03_F2200_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe

if you haven't already.

You can check the print driver settings using this document, HP Printers - Change Print Settings (Windows 8).

Disregard the title.

You can also download and run the Print and Scan Doctor, it will diagnose the issue and might automatically resolve it.

What were the results when you ran the Print and Scan Doctor?

Please let me know the results and if there is anything else I can help you with. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Arne2,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see that you are having issues printing out the correct colors, on just the one Windows 10 computer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the " Thumbs Up " to give me a Kudos. :generic:

Try another application, to see if you have the same results.

I wasn't sure if you meant that you downloaded and installed the Full Feature Software, or if you are using the preinstalled Windows drivers. Here is the link to the Full Feature Software: DJ_AIO_03_F2200_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe

if you haven't already.

You can check the print driver settings using this document, HP Printers - Change Print Settings (Windows 8).

Disregard the title.

You can also download and run the Print and Scan Doctor, it will diagnose the issue and might automatically resolve it.

What were the results when you ran the Print and Scan Doctor?

Please let me know the results and if there is anything else I can help you with. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Hi,

I downloaded and run the Print and Scan Doctor, it recomened to install the new driver, I did, and now it works, thank you 🙂

Arne

HP Recommended

I downloaded the software update and I ran Print and Scan Doctor and the problem is not fixed.

HP Recommended

I have  a HP6600.   My yellow cartridge was printing green.   The other colors are ok.  I put in a NEW HP yellow and it still prints green.   I ran HP scan doctor.  Nothing helped.   I followed on line help and couldn't find the exact same order  of settings?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.