Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@martic89 wrote:

Thanks very much Bob!

That solved my problem.

I tried to click on the Kudos' star but nothing happened, but you definitely have kudos from me.

Also there was no Accept as Solution button, but I do accept you answer as the solution. 

Cheers/Marcis a.k.a. martic89

Thanks for the kudo's, I am glad your issue was resolved.  The "Accept as Solution" button is only available to the original poster in a thread or moderators.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I downloaded this before, but now when I click on the icons it comes up with a message that says it's on a location that is unavailable.  What do I do?

HP Recommended

Cat_Mullen, what printer are you using and what version of Windows?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

where do i find HP solution center?/

HP Recommended

@petervandaalen wrote:

where do i find HP solution center?/

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system

HP Solution Center is not a seperate download, it is included for certain models and operating systems as part of the full featured driver download.  You can see if a full featured download is available by clickong on "Support and Drivers" at the top of the page, select your product and operating system. 

If you provide this information then someone here may be able to help you.  Without this information it will be nearly impossible ....

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

@hap wrote:

Again, just trying to figure out how & where i go to mark it "resolved" & also to mark it as a "solution".

Thank u

HP Recommended

@oarogers wrote:

@hap wrote:

Again, just trying to figure out how & where i go to mark it "resolved" & also to mark it as a "solution".

Thank u 

Only the person that originates a thread (or a moderator) has the option to mark a solution.

Others can use the "kudo's" star on the left side to mark posts they find helpful.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

The other day I spent $350.00 on one of your sub contractor programer and he couldnt get it right for two hrs.33min and today he got some of the f4400 deskjet fixed,almost,when before all this i could click on soultions or supplys and they came right up,now after the programer did his thing i cannot order ink,paper,or what ever i need,and now how can i get that Icon back on my desktop so i can do it like i did befor he did his thing??

HP Recommended

@johncupples wrote:

The other day I spent $350.00 on one of your sub contractor programer and he couldnt get it right for two hrs.33min and today he got some of the f4400 deskjet fixed,almost,when before all this i could click on soultions or supplys and they came right up,now after the programer did his thing i cannot order ink,paper,or what ever i need,and now how can i get that Icon back on my desktop so i can do it like i did befor he did his thing??

What operating system? You can download the full feature driver from HP here for many operating systems.  After downloading the driver run it to install the features you want.

Click on Install, Next, then click on "Select Software" then in the next screen make sure "Shop for HP Supplies" is checked, OK.

F4400 software.png

F4400 software 2.png

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

@hap wrote:

Thank u

As long as a thread has at least one answer a post other than the original one can be marked as the solution.  When the cursor is placed over the message  options as seen near the arrow in the upper right hand side of the post, a menu is invokedas in the example in the image below. Clicking on the Mark as solution option marks it as the solution.  That applies to the original author of a thread and Moderators and high level forum members. AFAIK other members cannot do this or even see the options. I will edit this shortly.

mark as solution.png

Best regards,

erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.