Level 2
38 19 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP ENVY x360 Convertible Care Pack

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP ENVY x360 Convertible (product no N7J89EA#ABU) which I purchased 3 years ago. It continues to work fine, however the 3 year care pack originally purchased with the PC comes to an end in 30 days time.

Is it possible for me to buy and apply another care pack?

The care pack advertised on the following web site which is returned by searching for the product number N7J89EA#ABU gives the impression that care packs apply only to brand new PC's, to extend the default warranty. However this isn't a new PC and that model number is no longer available from HP - but is an extension of the original warranty. This PC has been on continuous coverage of HP warranty and care pack since new - so HP have a full history of the PC (I have never needed any post-sales support to date).

https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=U7D10E&opt=&sel=CPK

1 REPLY 1
David_J_W
Level 7
917 915 89 267
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is such a thing as a postwarranty Care Pack, which I believe extends an expiring warranty as you wish. However, Care Pack Central is not displaying any Care Packs for N7J89EA. You will likely need to deal with HP UK directly on this.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation