cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
mtgray9
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Design Jet T520 Only Prints Arch D After Uninstalling and Reinstalling

HP Recommended
Design Jet T520 24-Inch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently purchased a T520 24-Inch plotter.  Initially everything worked fine (my Arch D size prints came out perfect).

Recently, I began getting an error message when printing from Adobe.  The plotter would tell me that there is a paper mismatch and that I was trying to print a 36" document to my 24" paper roll.  I also would get a message on my computer saying that the plotter needed user intervention.  

I researched the heck out of it, and finally uninstalled the plotter, then reinstalled it.  I immediately tried to plot Arch D and it plotted great.  

Several hours later, when I tried to plot again, I got the same error messages, except this time it did plot, but the plot only took up about an 8 1/2"x11" section of the paper.  So I did the uninstall/reinstall, and again it started plotting fine.  I'm wondering if I am going to have to uninstall/reinstall every time I need to plot Arch D size drawings.  It's cumbersome and frustrating.

I am using a wireless network and everything is up to date (I've had the plotter less than a week).  The PDFs I create are Arch D (24"x36") to be printed in landscape.

On a somewhat related note, I am unable to print directly from AutoCAD 2018 to the plotter.  AutoCAD can see the plotter, but tells me the driver is missng, or there is something wrong with the driver.  But the driver appears to be up to date.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
CSskylight
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Did you resolve this issue? I am having the same problem, but uninstalling/reinstalling does not work for me. I keep getting the paper mismatch error.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation