cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Aneretoon
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Designjet T120 - Cant rotate custom paper size

HP Recommended
T120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Im using REVIT to print some CAD files, and i cant use it.

The blueprint have 1030x590mm that i call A1+1 in custom format, and i cant rotate it, as always showing part of the whole design. But when i config to print in default A1 size i can print in landascape and Portrait modes. My question What whent Wrong?

I have changed all the config in the printer driver, and not working, create new plotter, Updated Firmware, and all... Searched in the forums, but i saw various complaints about that but no definitive solution. im using the latest drivers, downloaded today.

Thank you for your help.

A1+1 landscapeA1+1 landscapeA1+1 portraitA1+1 portraitA1 landscapeA1 landscapeA1 portraitA1 portraitCustom paper configCustom paper config

6 REPLIES 6
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try to rotate your image before print.....

make sure you define your media size in portrait mode. uncheck    auto rotate mode.  

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

At first update the latest firmware through HP DesignJet Printer Utility and correcly installed the printer driver.

Driver and Firmware: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-designjet-t120-printer/5263073

N.B: Firmware Rev. depands on your printer last digit on Part Number like: CQ890A/B/C

Once complete the firmware update, then try to settings like below:

a.jpg1st Partb.jpg2nd Part

I hope that answers will support to concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck 

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
rasheddul
Level 7
634 609 35 85
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

At first update the latest firmware through HP DesignJet Printer Utility and correcly installed the printer driver.

Driver and Firmware: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-designjet-t120-printer/5263073

N.B: Firmware Rev. depands on your printer last digit on Part Number like: CQ890A/B/C

Once complete the firmware update, then try to settings like below:

a.jpg1st Partb.jpg2nd Part

I hope that answers will support to concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck 

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Aneretoon
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, Sorry on late answer.

I tryed to rotate, but doesnt work, but thank you for your tip.

: )

Aneretoon
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Rashed,

Sorry to late answer, im gonna try this today, and give the results.

I think that this can work.

Thank you.

jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

your printer is only 24 inches wide & should not use     auto rotate & cause unneccesary troubles.

Simply use     custom        width  24     hight  36   in portrait mode.

If you print same size always & go to      printer property        print preference              same as above....   save 

apply                    it will be default size & all apps will use this size...

See also can you rotate your image before print...

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation