cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Ricktheoldguy
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp t795 8: 11 issues

HP Recommended
hp t795 rev A
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We have an hp t795 the other day we started getting dark lines accross the pages, so we cleaned the print heads and that went away. couple days later we got an error 8:11 and it would stop at 1% on the initialization,  however we could still print to it till we ran out of paper then we couldn't load  the paper.  We had led 1 on,  led 2 was flashing.  We have replaced the Formatter board, the hard drive.  to know avail,  I was going to try the pca interconnect board.   We have also tried turning it on with the pintheads, cartridges removed.   Are there other things I should be looking at.  We have also tried  reloading the firmware.  If there is anyone out there with some possible answers I would apreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Rick

1 REPLY 1
Navidamiriyan
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Rick

you can not change to electrical part at the same time, you  should change one part first , then power in the designjet and wait for 5 minutes then change another part, the 08:11 is related to the hard drive you should to replace hard drive first , then if the problem not solve you can chang the formatter pca

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation