JustAnotherBro
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 27 Curved sound not working

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Curved
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I just bought the ENVY desktop bundle. For some reason the monitor sound isn't working. I've updated all the drivers (nivida, HP, Windows) and the problem still persist.  Any tips?

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JustAnotherBro

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand the sound doesn't work on the HP device,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Have you checked with headphones, do they work?

(Please try the above and let me know)

While you respond to that, The best way to resolve the issue is by using the HP Guided Troubleshooter: 

Click here to access it (simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Keep me posted,

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" button.

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation