Helpless6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Non Leaving Blue Volume Bar

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion p6705f
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Well even though the pc is old I kind aneed it... But after i got a new moniter its volume bar never goes away and it interferes with everything in the bottom mid of the screen.

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,611 3,965
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Helpless6

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand there's a blue volume bar stuck on the bottom-mid section of your screen,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Is this volume bar a part of your monitor or the desktop?

Did you check if the bar appears when the monitor is connected to a different PC?

Could you send a screenshot of this bar, so that we may understand it better?

While you respond to that, if the issue is within the PC, follow the below steps:

Go to Desktop

->Personalize

->Display Settings

->Advanced Settings

->On-Screen Display and set the fade out and color to whatever you want.

If it's a part of the monitor, simply reset it using the OSD menu (Physical buttons) on the monitor.

Let me know if those steps worked for you,

If they did, that's awesome!

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation