Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)

No turning on HP 750-079NA Envy i7-4790

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello, can anyone help. My brother just bought my computer and now it won't turn on.

Plug in HP 750-079NA Envy i7-4790 tower, green light is continuous at the back of the tower. Press the power button fans start for one second, green light goes off for same time and then the fan stops for 5 seconds. This continues happening in a loop until I press the power button for 10 seconds.

Any help you can give would be amazing!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (70 Views)

Re: No turning on HP 750-079NA Envy i7-4790

@Tedrodgers

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have a new HP ENVY 750-079na Desktop PC. I read that the PC does not power on completely and boot into Windows. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Let the PC be powered off.
  • Disconnected all cables from the PC (including the power cable). 
  • press and hold the PC's power button for 10 seconds and then release it.
  • Reconnect the power cable, keyboard, mouse and the monitor.
  • Power on the PC.

If the issue persists then I suggest you to perform the steps from the no power/no boot troubleshooter guide. These steps help in resolving such issues. 

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted. Cheers! 

MKazi
I am an HP Employee

If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation