Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
QQuentin Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP6616f Model No. BT503AA#ABA : Will it support the 20" LCD and a 24" LED dual display config?

HP6616f
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just want to add a new DELL  LED display and see that I have a DVI slot on the back of this desktop.   Can I just get a DVI cable to plug in the new Dell LED monitor so I can operate TWO (2) video displays off this puppy?

That's my objective --- I just wanna use two displays like the big boys do!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
74004 73894 8994 19358
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP6616f Model No. BT503AA#ABA : Will it support the 20" LCD and a 24" LED dual display config?

Hi,

Your machine is an HP Pavilion p6616f Desktop PC, not HP6616f :

http://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c02481322

It has the following ports at the back:

Figure : Back I/O panel
 Photograph of the ports on the back panel
  1. One electrical S/PDIF Output
  2. One VGA port
  3. Four USB 2.0 ports
  4. One RJ45 10/100 Mb/s LAN
  5. Center/Subwoofer-out (yellow - orange)
  6. Rear speaker-out (black)
  7. Line-in (light blue)
  8. Line-out (lime)
  9. Mic-in (pink)
  10. Side speaker-out (gray)
  11. One DVI-D port
also  Integrated graphics: concurrent use of the DVI and VGA ports is supported.

The hard answer is I don't know what is your Dell monitor. I've got at least 30 Dell monitors in my room right now but CAN'T work out which one is yours.

Does it have DVI port ? If yes, you can use DVI cable to connect.

Regards.
BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation