Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KirbyChan08 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Nothing happen when I press the power button.

HP ENVY Phoenix - 860-019
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP updates icon alert pop up, I opened the alert and selected all to updates. While updating, the computer suddenly frozen and shut down. When I try to press the power button, nothing happened. 

Can someone please help to solve this problem.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
46157 40419 4374 11189
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Use the troubleshooting tutor at the following document.

HP PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10, 8)

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-Phoenix-860-Desktop-PC-series/8499708/model/8680786/docu...

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
KirbyChan08 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I opened the link and followed the instructions and  watched the videos, still doesn't work. I disconnected all power cable connectors  from the connectors on the motherboard and reconnected. LED is on solid.

What will be my next step to fix this problem? 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation