Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HansVos Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

T410 - USB redirection

Hi,

We have HP Zero Clients (T410) and are connection to an Windows 2012 server.

When i look in the admin guide it saysthat USB redirection to windows 2012 and Windows 8 is supported. 

I have enable USB redirection in the zero client.

But when i connect an USB device to the zeroclient is isnt viable in my RDP7 connection to the server. 

Do i have to edit some policys on the server or do i need software ?

Kind regards, 

Hans Vos

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
RyanThin Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

T410 - USB redirection

Im having a simaller problem with my Windows server 2008, using the T410 as well.

I can get thumb drives to redirect, but i cant get SD card readers.

Have you found a solution to this problem yet?

MrJaffa Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

T410 - USB redirection

I have been battling with this for about 5 months now. I cannot get an SD card reader to work, a HP Inkjet printer or the HP IP Phones. There is also a set of USB speakers that will work for a short while after logging in, then it stops and won't come back unless the user logs out and then back in again.

I have tried all sorts of settings but am not getting anywhere at all...

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
28 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

T410 - USB redirection

Seems to be an old issue that is still around. I cant get our T420 clients to redirect or map a thumb drive at all when logged into an RDP session to our 2012R2 server farm

Have tried every setting I can find but still no go

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation