cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
spectre86 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The sound on my laptop is Much louder than the Display speakers

hp envy 32 display B & Olufsen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear All...

I connected My HP Envy 32" Bang & Olufsen display through the HDMI connector to my Hp Spectre Laptop, but the sound is extremely low for a B&O speaker! 

When conducting the sound Tests in the HP Envy display configuration menu & on the HP Spctre laptop's sound configuration, the sound is louder than when i play any content such as (music, youtube videos or live tv) through the display.

** The Sound is so much louder on the laptop than it is on the display!**

I only bought this screen to connect my laptop to for movies & youtube, etc..

** (Btw I dont have a CPU  attached, Just using the display screen to miror my laptop screen & sound output)**

My laptop is: HP Spectre x360 -convertable 13"

Operating system: Windows 10- 64 bit

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
8,244 8,112 483 924
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The sound on my laptop is Much louder than the Display speakers

Greetings @spectre86

Welcome to HP Forums.

I understand that you are not getting loud audio from your HP monitor. Happy to help.

Have you checked the playback settings for HDMI and audio level on the computer?

Recommend you to try the steps in HP PCs - Troubleshooting HDMI Display and Sound Issues

HP Notebook PCs - No Sound from Speakers

You can also run the troubleshooter available in the control panel and run HP Support Assitant to make sure all the drivers are updated on the computer. 

Let me know how it goes. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation