01-04-2018 02:31 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want assistance in printing envelops. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
Search Windows for wordpad, then select WordPad in the results.
Click the menu icon , then click Page Setup.
In the Page Setup window, select your envelope type from the Size menu, select Landscape orientation, then click OK.
Figure : Envelope type and orientation selections in Page Setup window
Type the address, then use the formatting tools on the Home tab to align and center the text.
Click the menu icon, move your mouse cursor over Print, then click Print preview to make sure the address is correctly centered and sized. If necessary, make additional changes to align the text.
Click here and refer this HP document for more assistance.
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?