cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
heerowd
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Omen SW/HW issues

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15t
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I go this laptop last month, and have never been able to get the lighting to work on the HP Omen. Since coming out of the box, it is not customizable and does not respond to any changes. I also have not been able to get the shortcuts to work either. I have tried updating to the latest Bios just released last week, expecting that to fix things, but still nothing.

I have also had issues with the display resolution changing constantly when I plug into an external HP monitor, and I am having to try to re-configure it constantly.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation