cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajesh4477
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 13
Flag Post

SCAN not working with ALL in One REMOTE android app (printer model :laserjet pro MFP M126nw)

HP Recommended
laserjet pro MFPM126 nw

One problem  with the ALL IN ONE REMOTE ANDROID APP , The scan feature is not working. Please give me a solution for this. It is not working on glass or feeder.I'm using Laserjet pro MFP  M126nw printer. other functions like printing all can be accessed using this app . only problem is scanning cant accessed using this mobile app

12 REPLIES 12
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,554 90,431 11,630 24,924
Message 2 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

What do you see when touch All-In-One Remote app ?. Can you see Scan ? When touch it can you see a wheel at the top corner. Please select options (Source, Area, Color and Resolution) to suite you need then save.

Now touch scan. What is the result ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,299 31,013 5,345 12,446
Message 3 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The printer is not supported for scanning from the HP AIO Remote app, you may find the following chart which show what models are supported for the app:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-Pro-8600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---N9/4322914/m...

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
rajesh4477
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hello, but the printing process can be accessed using this all in one remote app. Why not scanning? Of you don't mind may I know the reason ?
0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 5 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

From the following specs, it does support AirPrint and ePrint:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-LaserJet-Pro-MFP-M126-series/5396665/model/5303411/document/c...

Back to my reply, can you see your printer when open AIO Remote app (similar to the following screen):

aio_remote.png   

If yes, please try few steps on my previuos reply.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
rajesh4477
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 6 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended
@banhien thanks,
yes! I could able see the printer connected to the ALL IN ONE REMOTE APP. And as well as I could able to use Print function in the Aio remote app. And I ve also printed several documents using this AIO REMOTE APP.
0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 7 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you tried few steps on my first reply yet ? What is the error ?

Regards/

BH

0 Kudos
rajesh4477
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 8 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi,

Yes, I tried and I printed few documents using this AIO REMOTE APP... Regarding scanning the scan button remains enabled status, but if it is tapped it shows "scanning" for few seconds and immediately it disappears . please find the attached pictures. so that u can have an idea .

Screenshot_2015-04-09-14-44-36.pngScreenshot_2015-04-09-14-44-44.png

0 Kudos
suraj127
1 1 0 1
Message 9 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, 

I'm facing the exact same issue with my HP MFP M126nw. I am able to print using my Android Phone (v5.1) with the AIO app, but am unable to scan documents. Scan is enabled, but when clicked it shows "scanning" for a second, and then disappears. The issue is the same as the pictures above

I am able to print and scan from my Laptop, so the scanner works fine. According to http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02486319, HP ePrint enabled MFPs should be able to scan using the AIO app, but it doesn't work with my printer. 

Any advice would be very helpful.

Thanks

eismcsquare
1 1 0 0
Message 10 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am facing the same exact issue with M126nw. I can scan from Windows 7, Ubuntu, but can't get scanning part working from my xperia z3 android 5.0.2.

Android App All-in-One Printer Remote version : 3.4.211

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation