Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaleb4833
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Beats IDT Audio

HP Recommended

So, my Envy has beats audio in it, along with a mixer program. Once I updated to windows 10 however, this program disappeared from my pc entirely, and now my audio doesnt sound normal, and can sometimes cancel out some sounds due to previous music settings i had in the Beats IDT Audio program for music. I'd lke to know how I can get this program back, or if I can find it in my pc.

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,809 92,687 12,002 25,589
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please try the following software and driver:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71717.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,459 122,636 20,169 30,946
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

I take it you have an Envy notebook PC?

If so, try this driver.  Install and restart the PC

This package contains the driver that enables the IDTHigh-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63555.exe

0 Kudos
Kaleb4833
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, but i already have the IDT on my pc. I guess to be more spesific, before i updated to windows 10, this pc came with a audio mixer application from beats. Thats the program I'd like back, it is the IDT Audio program, which i have and the pc says is the default audio system, i just cant see the program anywhere to actually open it up

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation