Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
DavidSnajder Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Combo Jack Problem

Pavilion Notebook 15-bc001nm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I just bought my brand new HP Pavilion 15-bc001nm Notebook, and I love it.
Everything works flawlessly, expect one thing.

That headphone/microphone combo jack is killing me. I want to use separate jacks for output and input (So, headphones with no builtin mic, and Microphone with no builtin headphones).

So, to achieve this, i bought this:

webcam-toy-photo1.jpg

Right after inserting it (without attaching neither headphone neither mic) I'm getting this message:

Screenshot_1.png

I don't get the same message when I attach my headphones and mic.

This is what B&O and Windows Sound configuration says:

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

When I test Speaker/Headphone output the sound is comming out of my laptop speakers, and when I test the Realtek HD Adio 2nd output the sound is on my headphones (WORKING GREAT).

But, MIC is not working at all. QC<FC input seems to be the default integrated mic, the other one is not working at all.

Any help?

Thank you in advance,
David.

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
71720 8658 18646
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Combo Jack Problem

Hi,

Have you tried to use a headset to confirm the microphone. I know  many laptops only support headsets,  headphones / earphones but don't work with microphones alone even with adapters.

Regards.   

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation