cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Pavilion Power 15 (B&o) Sound Parasites

HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion Power 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello to everyone i have about 2months brand new this laptop and i have only a little problem with the sound...it plays normally but it sounds from the back some parasites(must be the woofer)...it is a little anooying because is brand new,i checked for settings-drivers etc but it nothing works to resolve the problem...all drivers are from windows 10 OTA support and Hp Support Center...i run diagnostics and online sound tests and i found that in the sound check it happens again and i think that is the woofer...please help me if you know something and if anyone has the same laptop and see this problem too...

photos are here....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aabxphmz2lzbegt/20180313_113019.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/80t79vurplp1rpk/20180313_113013.jpg?dl=0

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,299 2,047
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! @Evoliasmenos, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you have audio issues with your PC.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

As you mentioned when you play audio on your PC you hear a buzzing noise from the speakers.

Please provide the product number of your PC to assist you better.

Please try the steps recommended below.

Go to Windows Device Manager > Sound, video and game controllers section.
In the list of audio device drivers, look for Realtek or IDT High-Definition Audio. This is the device driver for BeatsAudio (a little bit sneaky, wouldn’t you say?).
Right-click and select Disable. The downward arrow displays on this driver, indicating it is disabled. (NOTE: At this point, you won’t be able to play any music files.)
Right-click and select Update Driver Software.
Select Browse my computer for driver software.
Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
You should see a window that says Select the device driver you want to install for this hardware. NOTE: If you see a window that says something like This is the best driver for this device, exit the window and repeat steps 4, 5, and 6.
In the Model box, highlight High Definition Audio Device (this is the substitute audio device driver) and click Next.
At the Update Driver Warning window, click Yes. You should see a confirmation window with High Definition Audio Device displayed. Click Close.
In the list of audio device drivers in the Sound, video and game controllers section, you’ll notice that the High Definition Audio Device now displays instead of Realtek or IDT High-Definition Audio.
At the prompt to reboot, click Yes.

If the issue still persists try the steps recommended below.

background intelligent transfer service (BITS) transfers files (downloads or uploads) between a client and server and provides progress information related to the transfers. If the BITS service is turned off, windows update may have problems delivering files to your computer.

Start the BITS service click start, and then click run.

Type services.msc in the open box and then click ok.

Right-click background intelligent transfer service, and then click properties.

On the general tab in the startup type box, click Automatic, and then click apply.

In the service status section of the properties dialog box, verify that the BITS service is started. if it is not started, click start.

Click apply, and then click ok.

Also, uninstall the audio drivers from device manager and install the latest audio driver on your PC using HP support assistant.

Refer this article to know more information about using HP support assistant.

If the issue still persists uninstall the audio driver from device manager and install the drivers using HP recovery manager.

Refer this article to know how to restore drivers using HP recovery manager.

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark accepted solution for this post.

Let me know if this works!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

2CJ24EA#AB7 its the product number...i will read all the infos you send and i will reply as soon as possible

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i read all the staff that you provide...i took the first solution finally the problem dissapear but B&o stopped to playing so the laptop is now with the basic audio...we dont want that...after this i unistall all the drivers and i installed again but even this worked...i dont know anything about ''bits'' and i cant work with that probably and i will show and this screenshot to see if anything of theese(nVIDIA Sound-Intel Screen Sound etc)has something to fix...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcejq2i5w0qficr/12345.png?dl=0

Question: Can you use teamviewer to see of yourself what is going on,or try anything of theese that are you saying???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Evoliasmenos, Thanks for your quick response and time.

I appriciate your efforts for writing back to us.

Did you try reinstalling the audio driver from recovery manager?

As you mentioned the issue still persists after trying out the steps.

As of now, we don't have the capability of taking remote control of your PC.

But you contact HP phone support they should be able to help you in taking remote of your PC.

Link to contact HP.

Take Care!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i called from the link to the official support here in Greece and i tell them my problem,the told me that they examine this situation and they call me back after one-two hours...they didn't call anytime...i am upset...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Evoliasmenos

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options if any.
You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends).

Response times may vary by region.
Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

Regards

Mr.Robot

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation