06-28-2016 06:21 AM
Smart check : passed
Short DST : failed
Failure ID : 0K3TTF-00085L-MFPX1A-60RC03
Hard Drive 1
06-28-2016 03:23 PM
Hi there @Kkthool4,
I would like to welcome you to the HP Support Community!
You had mentioned receiving a Failure ID: 0K3TTF-00085L-MFPX1A-60RC03. This Failure ID Code is the code for "Hard Disk 1 Quick Test Failure". As this Failure Code is linked to the Hard Drive, I would suggest backing up all important files as soon as you can just to be safe.
Here are two documents that will help you troubleshoot to find out the deeper cause.
- Hard Drive Failure Errors: Imminent Failure, Smart, BIOHD, HD535, etc.
- Testing for Hardware Failures (Windows 8).
Please let me know if I answered your question by clicking the Thumbs Up button. If the issue has been resolved for you today, please mark this post as an Accepted Solution. This will help other members find the answers more efficiently.
Thanks for participating in the HP Forums where we want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as you have. If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to help! Please just re-post with the detailed results of the troubleshooting!
Have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)