Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Pavillion x360 convertible bootloop

HP Pavillion x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My laptop was preforming a hard reset. It got stuck at 69% and went through a boot loop. I attempted to fix this boot loop. To fix it I changed the boot manager to something else and now it says "your pic ran into a problem and need to restart. We'll restart it for you." And then it does this over and over and over again. Please help!!
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9264 9244 631 612
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Pavillion x360 convertible bootloop

@Pleasehelpmefix Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see that the laptop is booting back in a loop and won't boot all the way  to the desktop screen.

I can surely help you diagnose this issue and we can work together to get it fixed.

I suggest you run the Diagnostic steps first to ensure that the Hardware is working fine.

You can click on this link Computer Does Not Start and try the troubleshooting steps.

I really hope this helps you fix the laptop and if any help is needed let me know, I'll gladly assist you.

Have a great day. Cheers !!

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation