11-24-2011 07:11 AM
My computer: HP Pavilion DM4-2000EA Laptop
My cursor periodically freezes i.e. the touchpad stops working, then the cursor itself disappears. I have only been using this new laptop for a week!
When I plug in a mouse it's fine. But I need to use the touchpad too!
Any advice gratefully received.
11-28-2011 06:28 PM
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Lockups-Freezes-Hangs/my-pavillion-dm4-1160us-constantly-has-t... may help. My HP 2000 doesn't have the light that he referred to but it does have a little indented space that if you tap twice it freezes the mouse. Tapping it again unfreezes the mouse. HTH!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)