03-12-2017 01:51 AM
I have just purchased the new spectra x360 and everytime I take out a connected cable whether it be charger or hdmi cable the laptop shuts down and reboots. Is this normal
03-12-2017 03:13 AM
No, that is not normal. It is likely to be a systemboard issue.
Contact HP directly for warranty service.
If your problem is solved or your question answered by a particular post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)