09-14-2016 07:25 AM
We need the model number of the laptop but what you are seeing generally means either a bad hard drive or corruption caused by a virus or something. Can you get into the BIOS by tapping F10 as you power up and select the hard drive test? If so, run it and report results.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)