11-17-2016 01:04 AM
Hi, everyone, I am Jim and I am a new students in colledge. This computer is my first personal laptop. However, I will participant a exchange plan to HongKong for several months.
The socket there can only provide inch plug, so I prepare a conversion plug. However, I found that the conversion plug usually does not work. So I need to tie it or reinstall it to socket.
I wonder if I can buy a inch plug and use it to instead my previous one? I will not do anything in transformer just change the plug.
11-17-2016 01:22 AM
No, no need a transformer. Any tourist adapter will do the job.something similar to
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot