11-14-2016 12:19 PM
As said in the title I bought a new EliteBook Folio G1 and it can be chargeed onlyt hrough one port. If I connect power adaptor to one port it cahrges and there's no reaction if I connect it to another port. Is it an expected behaviour or do I need to do something?
I have no other usb-c adapters to test if other port is responsive to anything.
11-14-2016 12:23 PM
It has only 1 charging port isn't it ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot