Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 15-R229nl hinges

HP 15-R229nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The right hinge of my pc broke and I was trying to buy a new one and replace it but I can t find hinges for this specific model. My lap top is a HP 15-R229nl. Do other hp hinges work on this type too or they are specific for this type?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,246 17,097 1,139 1,789
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 15-R229nl hinges

Hi @Elvis_va20

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and understand that you want to purchase the hinges for your computer.

I’d love to help!

You can purchase the hinges for your computer from our HP part store or you can also contact our phone support and they will also help you place the order for hinges.

Below is the link to HP part store.

http://hp.care/2bAvpq6

Hope that answers your question and you have a good day ahead.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation