Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY 17" Left Hinge

HP ENVY TS 17 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having an issure with the corner of the base of the laptop seperating near the bottom left of the screen (near the hinge). When the laptop is opened, the piece pop apart. When I try to snap them back together, they pop back apart as soon as I let go. I have been looking on the forum and it seems that this was a common problem. I am concerned because I do not want it to break as it was not a cheap laptop. Can anybody help with this issue?

1 REPLY 1
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4641 51 154
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY 17" Left Hinge

Hello Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation