09-16-2016 03:51 PM
09-16-2016 04:32 PM
I think HP has stopped publish Maintenance and Service guide for this series but from my record, it only supports
Support for single PCIe / SATA M2 solid-state drive configuration as storage (scope M2 2260/2280 DS solid-state drive) in the following configurations:
● 256-GB solid-state drive self-encrypting drive (SED) supporting multi-level cell (MLC)
● 180-GB solid-state drive supporting MLC
● 128-GB solid-state drive supporting MLC
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
05-20-2017 04:48 PM - edited 05-20-2017 04:56 PM
Actually my 4102nl Spectre x360 mount a OEM HP SSD made by Samsung, 256GB with TLC chips.
So they can mount TLC SSDs too, not only MLC.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot