1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Plastic LCD screen frame with broken Hinges

HP 15- r031na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP 15-r031na Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)

Excellent laptop bought in 2014, working perfectly fine however the plastic lcd screen frame came off the hinges and now loosely hanging. LCD screen is working perfectly fine, however wory is that the tiny connecting wires will break as no support with hinges available anymore. It seems that the plastic connectors for the hinge screws are completely broken and need replacement of the LCD holding plastic cover replacement. Any one with the similar problem and aware of any solution or from where to order replacement parts?

Help much appreciated

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4,641 3,064 51 154
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Plastic LCD screen frame with broken Hinges

Hello Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation