05-11-2016 10:18 AM
Hi i have hp i7 4712 laptop.but its touch pad is not working properly.Because when i using it some its stop for
few minute and then it start working.
05-12-2016 08:37 AM
Welcome to HP Forums!
I understand that the touchpad of your laptop does not work well. I would like to assist you.
What is the product number of your laptop? How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?
This document may help: HP Notebook PCs - Using the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 10)
Looking forward to your reply!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot