03-04-2014 06:37 AM
How hard is it to remove the keys on the new m6?
I think mines the k125dk specifically.
Can I pop out individual keys or is it the whole keyboard?
Thanks for the help
03-04-2014 09:32 AM
Do not remove individual keys. Why would you want to do that? It is a nightmare to get them back on the keyboard. Unfortunately your model has to be completely disassembled to get to the keyboard. Can you give us a bit more information about your problem?
03-05-2014 04:16 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot