11-06-2016 03:51 AM
I have this laptop HP ProBook 455 G1 (H6E35EA)
Currently it processor
AMD Elite Quad-Core A8-4500M (2.8 GHz/1.9 GHz, 4 MB L2 Cache) APU with AMD Radeon™ HD 7640G Graphics
Would it be possible for him to put it this?
AMD Elite Quad-Core A10-4600M (3.2 GHz/2.3 GHz, 4 MB L2 Cache) APU with AMD Radeon™ HD 7660G Graphics
Thanks in advance
11-06-2016 04:47 AM
Your manual does not have that one listed.
But it is listed here.
So I could not say yes for sure.
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot